Christmas in July
This is a great excuse to get families together when they don't have a lot on their social calendar.
22nd July - Bookings now open.
Our SPECIAL SANTA will be back again this year!
Live music will also help the night along with plenty of Christmas Music as well as some old favourites.
If you have a musical instrument bring it with you we would love to have you onboard!
If your group would like to have a Kris Kringle Santa will give the gifts out for you.
- 1 nights accommodation
- 1 FREE NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION
- Continental Buffet breakfast each morning (upgrade to a full breakfast $10 pp each morning)
- Christmas Dinner Saturday Night
- Small gift from Santa for everyone
- Late Checkout - 6pm where possible
- 2 hours free Wi-Fi pd
- 2 Adults in a Queen Room $160 pp
- 2 Adults in a 2 Bedroom Family Suite $170 pp
- 3 Adults in a 2 Bedroom Family Suite $150 pp
- 4 Adults in a 2 Bedroom Family Suite $135 pp
- Family Packages available on application depending on the age of the children
If you have friends who will not be staying here and would like to join you for dinner the cost is $80 pp.
Christmas Dinner includes:
- A glass of Eggnog or bubbly when you arrive
- Entre will be alternate
- Main will be as traditional as we can make it - pork, ham and turkey with all the trimmings
- Dessert - aternate - Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce and Cream and Panna Cotta
- Silver Service Tea and Coffee with Almond Bread and Christmas cake to finish off.
- Children's Menu - depending on the age - mini dim sims, same main with ice cream and sprinkles for dessert
- Small gift from Santa
Group Bookings for Midweek Christmas in July for those that prefer a cheaper version
If you are a member of a Probus Club or other group why not bring them down for a midweek Christmas in July.
Minimum number is 20