A day in Geelong
Why not spend a day exploring Geelong!
- GPAC - Geelong Performing Arts Centre. Why not see a show!
- Geelong Botanical Gardens
- Eastern Beach Reserve - located on the City's waterfront, and is scattered with the renowned Bay walk Bollards. The scenic reserve is home to a vast array of amenities including picnic facilities, playgrounds and a shark proof sea bath which is surrounded by the historical Art deco style boardwalk.
- Carousel - the Carousel is located in a glass pavilion on the waterfront. you can enjoy the carousel ride while being protected from the elements.
- Ferris Wheel - looks amazing at night with all of its lights on.
Flying Brick Cider
- Little Creatures Brewery
- Visit the Old Geelong Gaol
- National Wool Museum
- Adventure Park in Wallington. Victoria's biggest Water - Theme Park
- Geelong Museum of Motoring and Industry
- Geelong Naval and Maritime Museum
- Mini Golf
- Supa Tramp - Geelongs on trampoline and indoor climbing park
- Visit the wineries on the Bellarine Peninsula - Oaken, Jack Rabbit, Leura Park, Bellarine Estate
- Take a Heritage steam train ride on the Bellarine Railways
With So much on offer you are sure to find something to please everyone!